Date:      Thu, 5 Apr 2001 20:23:24 -0400
From:      "Matthew Emmerton" <matt@gsicomp.on.ca>
To:        "Drew Tomlinson" <drewt@writeme.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Configuring FP Extensions w/Apache

> Thanks for your reply.  I can access my web server from "outside".  My web
> server error log shows doesn't indicate any errors.  And on the "inside",
> the FP client works fine which leads me to believe that my .htaccess,
> httpd.conf, and whatever other access files FP uses are configured
> correctly.  The only thing that doesn't work is connecting with an FP
client
> on the "outside".  I'm using the FP 2000 v1.2 extensions (the latest
> available from MS).  Any other ideas?

Hmm.  Whenever I've had this problem there have been errors in the error
log, or lines in the access log that simply didn't make sense (such as a
0-byte replies to POST queries invoked by an FP client.)

In the FP client, when you say "open web", are you prefixing the web name
"http://"?  This appears to make a world of difference for some reason.

--
Matt Emmerton