Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:57:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      AQUAMAN <yoatl@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   filesystems compatibility

Hello

My question is the next:

I want to install at home debian, mandrake, redhat and
freebsd, and a partition /home. The four operating
systems can modify the last one, so that I don't have
to install a /home partition for each one of them.

I know that I have to install a filesystem that is
compatible with them.
Could you suggest me the appropriate one?

Hewi Yoatl

=====
Triathletes do it 3 times!!!