Date:      Sat, 04 Apr 1998 20:12:11 +0100
From:      Neil <neil@mcmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation Boot Disk Image

Hi

I am trying to install FreeBSD without the CD-ROM and have been trying
to use your instructions to do this.  However, in your instructions for
downloading the above disk, it says "being sure to tell your browser to
save rather than display the file".  I know this is not strictly a
question about your operating system, but how do I tell my browser
(Netscape Communicator 4) to save the file rather then display it.

I hope you can help.

Thanks

Neil Haslum