Date:      Tue, 07 Nov 2006 12:39:26 -0600
From:      "eculp@bafirst.com" <eculp@bafirst.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: php-5.2.0 / roundcube-0.1.20061013 segfaults

Quoting Franz Klammer <klammer@webonaut.com>:

> Spil Oss schrieb:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Just tested with suhosin hardened-patch disabled -> segfaults
>> Tested without hardened and without eaccelerator -> segfaults
>
> Just an idea:
>
> is it maybe possible that you have some pecl-* ports
> or other ports installed that need php5 as dependency?
>
> maybe you should also try to run "portupgrade -fr php5 -x php5\*"
>
> /Franz

I gave that a shot although what I'm seeing is a bit different. I've =20
only seen sigfaults and core dumps with pear for right now.  I also =20
have the problem with fileinfo and haven't tried to recompile it yet.  =20
I've also got problems with the build of json.so, ssh2.so, =20
pdo_mysql.so, pdo.so, zip.so and fileinfo.so that has been mentioned =20
before. Before updating all ports, including php5 and family every =20
thing was fine.  The upgrade with portmaster -a went smoothly, no =20
problems

Thanks,

ed

>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Spil.
>>
>> On 07/11/06, Spil Oss <spil.oss@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>> Just upgraded to php-5.2.0 and now roundcube stopped working.
>>> Login-screen comes up OK, After submitting user and pass,
>>> Firefox just shows an empty page, IE hangs and needs killing.
>>>
>>> /var/log/httpd-error.log
>>> [Tue Nov 07 14:12:43 2006] [notice] child pid 32498 exit signal
>>> Segmentation fault (11)
>>>
>>> FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE-p10
>>>
>>> roundcube-0.1.20061013
>>> php-5.2.0 (suhosin hardened-patch, register_globals off)
>>> eaccelerator-0.9.5