Date:      Tue, 17 May 2005 02:44:48 +0900
From:      JINMEI Tatuya / =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCP0BMQEMjOkgbKEI=?= <jinmei@isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp>
To:        Mark Klein <mklein@dis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Forward: Page Fault in in6_purgeaddr

> You couldn't get to my web site and I see that this mail has been
> in the queue for a couple of days. I've resent this from the client
> site to see if it gets through.

According to the result of "ifconfig -a", your box only has link-local
(and the loopback) IPv6 addresses.  As I said in an earlier message,
those normally should not cause the panic you experienced.  So I
suspect the PPP link happened to have global IPv6 addresses, perhaps
unexpectedly, with a valid lifetime of around 24 hours.  If you have
another chance to reestablish the link, please check whether the link
has an IPv6 address.  And, if it does, please also check the lifetime
of that address(es) by performing "ifconfig -L".

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
					jinmei@isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp