Date:      Thu, 25 May 2006 22:32:04 -1000
From:      Jim Thompson <jim@netgate.com>
To:        olivier@gautherot.net
Cc:        ralbab@gmail.com, small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Embedded file system

I've got comments on the draft, but the PDF makes it more difficult
for me to respond with them.  I'll deal with that a bit later.

In the meantime, I've assembled a small set of 'other' flash
filesystem papers at http://www.smallworks.com/~jim/FFS/

the kawaguchi95 and 'usenix2005' papers are particularly
interesting.   The 'usenix2005' paper describes TTFS, which could
serve as an interesting design document for a FreeBSD-based FFS effort.

30443601.pdf is the documentation for the Intel FFS.

Jim