Date:      Sun, 23 Sep 2001 10:02:34 -0700
From:      "PetBuilder" <petbuilder@mediaone.net>
To:        "Bill Moran" <wmoran@iowna.com>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: How to install from programs internet

Upon checking I can ping IP numbers but I cannot resolve Host Names?
I've never run across that in windows so I could not even geuss what is
wrong here.
Ant thing I should check?

Craig Rose
Web-Zonic, Inc.

distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply