Date:      Fri, 5 Jan 2001 07:24:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      opentrax@email.com
To:        howardjp@well.com
Cc:        bwolter@students.depaul.edu, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG, chris@livecast.com
Subject:   Re: Please change this

On  5 Jan, James Howard wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Jan 2001, Brian Wolter wrote:
>
>> Livecast Livecast Livecast.
>> ... asshole.
>
> Livecast...sorry, just wanted in on the fun :)

With regards to this and other emails on this matter,
our company produces machines that stream
live-real-time video over the Internet. We use
FreeBSD because it is our best choice.

Letters like those sent by Mr. Andrews should not
be indicative of our industry. My first letter to
Mr. Andrews was in haste as I was scheduled to
talk last night.

However, my point, I believe, is clear.
And to that end, I will meet personally with
Mr. Andrews to assist him, if he feels this appropriate,
and move this matter beyond any petty contention.
I say this NOT as a member of the FreeBSD community,
but as a member of the Live(video/cyber/web/internet)casting
community.

To finalize, our goal should be to allow any household,
with sufficient means, to Live(video/cyber/web/internet)Cast
whatever they feel appropriate, not to wrangle over
petty issues.

				best regards,
				Jessem.