Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 1997 17:10:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bernie Doehner <bad@uhf.wireless.net>
To:        "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@aol.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Apache w/FrontPage Module Port

Since Jordan is probably listening and he doesn't like crossposting to
multiple mailing lists, I removed the isp mailing list from the Cc: line..

What user is your apache running as? /usr/local/etc/apache  and httpd.conf
should be of the ownership the apache server runs as. Check your apache
config files.

Bernie