Date:      Thu, 19 Nov 1998 20:23:41 +0000
From:      "Paolo Di Francesco" <paipai@tin.it>
To:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Selecting

I'm trying to collect data for the list of the persons who want to actively
develop (write assembly code, write C code, test, coordinate) on sparc
stations.

If you want to develop/test/anything-else with Sparc send me a private message.
Please include the following infos

Name : 	your name
Actively Dev: If you are writing code
Why: 	why you are not writing code
Sparc: 	if you have a sparc box
Time: 	how much time have you? Scale 1-10
 1 = No time at all, 10 = plenty of time

and please tell if you want to develop for the "old-Sparc" or the UltraSparc.

I'll send the message with the complete list, in the next days.

Thanks.

Ciao Ciao
       Paolo Di Francesco
   _