Date:      Tue, 11 Nov 1997 14:59:18 -0800
From:      Don Wilde <don@PartsNow.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Newest Pentium bug (fatal)

Whee... this -chat is FUN! Somebody please remind me I'm supposed to be
working...

Amancio Hasty wrote:

> Not sure that Godel's theorem applies to the creation of the Universe
> specially if we take for granted the origin of the Universe with the
> Big Bang -- prior to that the laws of physics and logic as we know
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> it don't apply.
	Sure, but Godel specifically states that you can't completely define
anything without a reference framework of SOMETHING outside of it, and
by definition that's outside of the realm of physics. Now, whether that
something CREATED or AFFECTS our physical universe, well...
	I happen to have faith that there is in fact a Creator who does affect
us regularly, but I haven't objectively determined whether he has a
beard yet :)
--
  oooOOO O O O o * * *  *   *   *