Date:      Sat, 18 Sep 2004 17:28:41 -0500
From:      "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        Paul Schmehl <pauls@utdallas.edu>
Cc:        Vonleigh Simmons <nospam@illusionart.com>
Subject:   Re: Apache13 + mod_php segfault at startup

Paul Schmehl wrote:

> [...]

Well, you might have to pony up the cash.  As of last night,
I've got both this issue and the portupgrade/ruby segfault
messing with my mind.  Matt Seaman had posted something
about incompatible openssl libs; I'm currently trying a complete
buildworld/installworld cycle.  However, if commenting out the
extensions dir in php.ini would help, I'm game to try; but when
I did it, PHP complained it couldn't load its modules....

No flame intended, but something weird seems to be in the
water this weekend...

Kevin Kinsey