Date:      Thu, 6 Sep 2001 19:30:03 +0100 (BST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?kalim=20KASILIAK?= <kasiliak@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        kasiliak@yahoo.co.uk
Subject:   PRIVATE MESSAGE

Dear Sir,

It is with hope that I write this mail. I pray that I
am justified in my decision considering that we have
not known ourselves previously. My late father who was
a top officer in the Govt. of late Laurent Kabila of
the Democratic Republic of Congo, stashed away some
amount of money in a Security Company in South Africa.
But for the fact that I and my mother did not have
idea on how to go about claiming the funds without it
being exposed, a good friend of my dady intimated us
and advised that we look for a foreigner who can stand
for us as the beneficiary of the funds and claim it on
our behalf.

The receipt and Deposit Certificates are with us and
securely kept somewhere for safety. The sum totaling
$31million was deposited as a family treasure with the
Security Company in South Africa. We are currently
residing in Ghana now pending when we could be able to
transfer the money. On your acceptance of this
request/plea, we shall discuss the percentage that
will be given to you. For expediency, I prefer you
reach me on Email: kasiliak@yahoo.co.uk, While
awaiting for your kind and urgent response,

I am yours Sincerely,

Salem Kalim A. Kaselikah