Date:      Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:20:35 +0200
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Anders Troback <public@troback.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: windowmaker-0.91.0

Anders Troback wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how are you.
>
> Are there any plans of upgrade to the latest version, 0.92.0?
>
> If you need any help please let me know!
>
> Regars
>
> Anders Trobäck
> Sweden

Thanks for this inquiry. I have an update queued, but I'm watching the
windowmaker users list for a bit first, and using the new stuff myself a bit
first as there are some problems being reported, and I don't want to update
the port prematurely.

I expect to push the button early next week if nothing more serious is
reported, and I don't experience any problems.

Doug