Date:      Fri, 2 Sep 2005 21:53:17 +0000
From:      Marcin Jessa <lists@yazzy.org>
To:        Oleksandr Samoylyk <oleksandr@samoylyk.sumy.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Compressing/decompressing traffic & cache & unchanged ip

Hi Oleksandr.

Maybe SCPS is something for you. It's originally designed for satellite links with latency problems.
I gathered some info about it. I suggest you to start reading http://www.yazzy.org/docs/SCPS/SCPS_GATEWAY_v1.2.1.doc
It was originally designed for FreeBSD and compiles cleanly on FreeBSD 6.x and 7.x (CURRENT) with a few simple patches I made, which I can provide.

Cheers,
Marcin.