Date:      Sat, 9 Jan 1999 12:17:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      Spidey <spidey@jsp.umontreal.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How to recreate the bin.?? dist.

That's right! Replying to my own mail... How ironic...

I searched into the /usr/src/release/Makefile , but my knowledge of
"makefiles magic" is just too poor! :)

So I _guess_ I could use some targets in this file to make a "240K-files"
dist, but which?

Thanks again!

BTW, I think there's an error in the FAQ 13.7: "How did you split the
distribution into 240k files?"

It talks about a bin-tarball target of the /usr/src/Makefile, which target
I've not found.