Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 2002 15:12:52 -0700
From:      Aditya <aditya@mighty.grot.org>
To:        Dan Pelleg <peldan@yahoo.com>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: success story: FreeBSD on IBM ThinkPad X23

Hi Dan,

I'm not sure why it didn't show up on Google, but I started a page for exactly
this:

  http://freebsd-laptop@grot.org

so it would great if you submitted your page there -- I've also resubmitted my
site's url to Google. I asked for it to be listed at www.freebsd.org but that
apparently fell on deaf ears...

thanks,
Adi