Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:12:21 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Lane Holcombe" <lane@joeandlane.com>
To:        "Dan Shookowsky" <dshookowsky@comcast.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How do I install XF86_mach64?

I think the mach64 driver never got finished for XFree86-3.  Check out
the dri page at http://dri.sourceforge.net/

There is a great deal of effort underway for DRI in XFree86-4 but I'm
not sure the mach64 will be supported.  Check out the page at
http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~eanholt/dri/

good luck

lane (holcombe)

Previously:

--
NeoMail - Webmail that doesn't suck... as much.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net