Date:      Tue, 2 Jul 2013 08:56:46 -0700
From:      Evan Martin <evan@chromium.org>
To:        "Lawrence K. Chen, P.Eng." <lkchen@ksu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sync Error: Sign in Again - Looping (was Re: using API keys in the FreeBSD Chromium port) FreeBSD Chromium port)

Sign in looping is often a symptom of something going wrong with cookies.
Two ideas:
- clear all your cookies
- check that you haven't set up any cookie-related settings that break
sites (in particular, the "block third-party cookies" setting might be more
aptly named "randomly break sites in an unpredictable manner")