Date:      Tue, 3 Aug 1999 20:27:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Eric J. Chet" <ejc@bazzle.com>
To:        Bernd Walter <ticso@cicely.de>
Cc:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>, marcel@FreeBSD.ORG, phk@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VMware X11 and -current

On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Bernd Walter wrote:

> It needs ttyp0 as tty0 and so on.
> I tried it myself under current and got the X11 window.
> but it complained that it can't find /proc/cpuinfo.
> I never beleaved that it would work after that.

Hello
	It should work, I used it under fbsd-3.2R for over two weeks with
X11 without any problems.  I guess I might have to down grade to 3.2R.

Thanks,

> --
> B.Walter                  COSMO-Project              http://www.cosmo-project.de
> ticso@cicely.de             Usergroup                info@cosmo-project.de

Eric Chet -> ejc@bazzle.com ejc@FreeBSD.ORG echet@cms.cendant.com
Senior Object Oriented Developer - Specializing in OOA, OOD, C++, Java, CORBA
Kenpo JuJitsu the Ultimate in Self Defense, Tai Chi for Life
cat man du : where UNIX geeks go when they die