Date:      Tue, 20 May 1997 23:12:51 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        jdp@polstra.com, rob@ideal.net.au, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IPDIVERT broken?

 * It seems that if we are to survive as a project in the long-term,
 * developers are going to have to take greater responsibility for their
 * actions and be willing to follow *all* the way through on any changes
 * made, repairing the results of any interface changes and essentially
 * just being willing to make things work again on a tree-wide basis if
 * they break.

I think this sentence is too long, but I agree 100%.

Satoshi