Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2007 07:57:34 +0100
From:      Milan Knizek <knizek@volny.cz>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to configure mount option for KDE Mediamanager

Hello,

I am not able to find how to configure KDE Mediamanager to mount USB remova=
ble=20
media without "noexec" option.

I have tried to comment lines allowing "noexec" option=20
in /usr/local/share/hal/fdi/policy/10osvendor/20-storage-methods.fdi and=20
restart hald, however, it seems that KDE has its own policies.

I get the point that security is the preference here, however, I am using a=
=20
encrypted wallet (both win/linux application + data file) on my flash disk=
=20
and would prefer running it directly from the flash disk, rather then from =
a=20
separate installation from the hard-drive.

Regards,
=2D-=20
Milan Kn=ED=BEek
http://milan-knizek.net/