Date:      Thu, 3 May 2001 20:50:33 -0700
From:      "Kulraj Gurm (bosa.ca account)" <kulraj@bosa.ca>
To:        "Keith A" <itskeith@hotmail.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: i've got a request

have you tried the main web site? This is the best format in which to see
the handbook :
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO_8859-1/books/handbook/index.html

But if you want it via ftp, then try an international mirror, main ftp
server a littles "choked" :
ftp://ftp.uk.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/
is one choice that works.

Regards,

Kulraj