Date:      Sat, 26 May 2001 19:24:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   More Chapters from Introductory Book

I've added a few more chapters to my anon ftp site
(ftp andrsn.stanford.edu/pub/introbook) and replaced
earlier chapters with revisions--not much substantive
but a few corrections of typos, better formatting, and
elimination of a character that was preventing the
documents from printing on a printer.

I continue to be interested in comments from proofing
through substance and appreciate very much those I've
received so far.

I just have a few miscellaneous chapters left to do.

	Annelise