Date:      Sun, 30 May 1999 17:12:43 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 3.2, arp command doesn't show any entry

On Sun, May 30, 1999 at 02:51:51PM +0200, Andreas Klemm wrote:
> Hi !
>
> Is that normal, that arp -a doesn't show any entry in the arp table ?
[...]

Umpf, was the only host on local network.
Thought that perhaps my local LAN adapters show up, but
this is perhaps because my local interfaces simply are
there and my local host doesn't need ARP to resolve
IP/MAC adresses...

--
Andreas Klemm                               http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/~andreas
                                  http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/SMP/SMP.html