Date:      Fri, 28 May 1999 14:47:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <kip@lyris.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org, jdp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Announcing a new cvsup server - cvsup6.freebsd.org

Just a warning -- it does not appear to have reverse DNS set up on it.
This could be a problem if you try to ever send mail from it.

> host cvsup6.freebsd.org
cvsup6.freebsd.org is a nickname for hitter.freebsd.org
hitter.freebsd.org has address 207.192.64.20
> nslookup  207.192.64.20
Server:  ns2-snfc21.pbi.net
Address:  206.13.28.12

*** ns2-snfc21.pbi.net can't find 207.192.64.20: Non-existent host/domain