Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:49:27 +0930 (CST)
From:      Christine Jaeger <cjag@knfpub.com>
To:        freebsd-announce@freebsd.org, freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org
Subject:   FW: SAFUG - new FreeBSD users group

Hi everyone,

We would like to announce a new FreeBSD users group for Adelaide, South
Australia - SAFUG.

For more details please visit our website at
http://www.knfpub.com/safug/index.html

If you would like to subscribe to our mailing list, please send an email to
majordomo@beldin.net with a blank subject line and subscribe safug in the
message body.

Our first meeting is not yet confirmed, but we hope to hold one sometime in
May. Announcements about the meeting will be posted on our website and mailing
list.

If you have any further questions, please email cjag@knfpub.com or
beldin@beldin.net

Cheers,