Date:      Sat, 5 Jan 2002 06:00:32 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Collor trouble

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 09:48:02PM -0500, Andre` Niel Cameron wrote:
> Can anyone point me to a good reference to control colors in a bash shell?
> I need to change and set some collors and I have no clue how to do it:(

I am not sure what "control colours" means..?
Anyway there are 2 Linux Howto's on Bash, one of them specifically
on the Bash prompt. Have a look at the linux docsite (linuxdoc.org,
I think it's called, or maybe ldp.org), or probably most any main
stream Linux site has a link to documents on it. They will be under
"howto's" or perhaps "mini-howto's".

--
Regards
Cliff