Date:      Fri, 27 Aug 2004 08:28:58 -0600
From:      Aaron Siegel <aj@siegel-tech.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Roaming tunnel (IPSEC or something).

Hello
I am in the process of setup a similar configuration using poptop to create a
pptp link between a static server and a roaming computer with an anonymous.
There is also l2tpd from what I read it is more secure than pptp but it does
not work through a NAT.  I will hopefully get this up and running soon sofar
I have only been able to create an unencrypted pptp link.

Aaron