Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 1999 17:09:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      matt <matt@AIC-GW.MLINK.NET>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        Maury Markowitz <maury@OAAI.COM>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Presenting FreeBSD to a Linux Users Group?

On Sat, 26 Jun 1999, Sue Blake wrote:

: On Fri, Jun 25, 1999 at 05:04:07PM -0400, Maury Markowitz wrote:

[snipped]

: >   Me too now that I think of it!  I wanted a nice editor (don't say
: > vi, please) so the boss showed me the package system on our FreeBSD
: > box, and we had pico (inside pine) installed in a few seconds.  It
: > was nice, although on the Apple side of things I'd much prefer a
: > Cocoa GUI (as opposed to char graphics), and I'd be happy to write
: > that part myself.

AMEN, nedit is a *terrific* editor, hell I dare not even call it an
editor, it's BEYOND being an editor...check it out at
ftp://ftp.fnal.gov/KITS/pub/nedit/v5_0_2/

You will NOT be disappointed.

: Have I got a deal for you! Install nedit, and you'll be in heaven. If
: you read no docs you'll be impressed. If you read the docs and use all
: its features you'll be staggered.
:
:
: --