Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 1999 02:48:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Ville-Pertti Keinonen <will@iki.fi>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NFS vnode reference issues on server

    Here's another dandy:  in nfsm_subs.h, the nfsm_reply() macro will
    happily return().  It really needs to 'goto nfsmout;' instead, or
    it bypasses all the procedural cleanup.

    Doh!  Talk about leaving things hanging!

    nfs_serv.c isn't as bad as I thought... there are only a handful
    of routines which are badly broken, nfsrv_create() being one of
    them.

    I'll continue tomorrow.  Er, later today.  And I'll do some life testing
    on my test boxes before I post the patches.

						-Matt