Date:      Mon, 23 Sep 1996 18:59:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      sam@wa4phy.async.com (S.W. Drinkard)
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Applying patches for Doscmd?  (help) :)

Ok.. I'll admit I'm in the dark...  I attempted to apply the patches
from the vm86-current-diffs to my source files, and then a make for
doscmd.  It bombs out within a few lines, mostly from /usr/include
stuff.  Somebody wanna hold me by the hand and tell me how to apply
these patches and get doscmd to compile...?  No, I'm not running X,
and have made the appropriate changes to Makefile.  This is 2.1.5-R
that came from an FTP session, not the CD-Rom, if that makes any
difference..