Date:      Sat, 04 Dec 1999 22:32:28 -0800
From:      whitehat@home.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   bash shell

Hello, I recently did a floppy-disk installation of FreeBSD Release 3.3,
and I want to install the Bash shell package(I cannot stand csh)
Anyways, I went to the freebsd FTP site, looked under "packages",than
"shells", than I downloaded the newest version of the bash shell.  Well,
when I did a "/stand/sysinstall", and went to packages, there was no
listing for shells! What happened? Is the index file missing things? I
have the bash installation files on disk...how would I mount my disk and
read it in FreeBSD? I tried "mount /fd0" and "mount /dev/fd0" but they
both dont work.  Can someone please help?

Jon