Date:      Fri, 15 May 1998 14:23:36 -0700
From:      Shawn Ramsey <shawn@cpl.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   more mail problems!

I think I have found the problem with mail. We are using the virtusertable
rule(the one that comes standard with the newest sendmail). It seems that if
they are anytime set in the hash database, if they are removed, sendmail, or
something THINKS they are still in there. If I remove them from the
virtusertable and rebuild the database, then send mail to that person, it
tries it delivery locally even if the DNS points to another server!

Anyone know of a fix for this? MX records WILL NOT WORK NOW. :( (for any
domain that was previosly in virtusertable)

thanks