Date:      Fri, 19 Nov 1999 19:48:27 -0600
From:      "Aaron Sonntag" <aaron@sonntag.org>
To:        "Ryan Thompson" <freebsd@sasknow.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: public_html admin perms?

I created user accounts for each virtual domain
So a username would be
virtualdomain_com
the home directory would be
/home/virtualdomain_com
the pointer in the httpd.conf would be
/home/virtualdomain_com/public_html

this way only the specific user and root have write permission to the
webpage directory
the user can have telnet and ftp access or however you want to do it...