Date:      Sat, 7 Feb 1998 12:20:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        freebsd-ports
Subject:   Re: ports/5667 - Set the NO_CDROM and NO_PACKAGE variables for vice-0.13.0.tar.gz

The following reply was made to PR ports/5667; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Cc:  Subject: Re: ports/5667 - Set the NO_CDROM and NO_PACKAGE variables for vice-0.13.0.tar.gz
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 12:16:39 -0800 (PST)

 Just forwarding the mail (with reformatting) so it will be recorded in
 the gnats database.  By the way, it should be RESTRICTED, not NO_CDROM
 or NO_PACKAGE (RESTRICTED is the strongest), as we shouldn't
 redistribute the distfiles either.

 Satoshi
 -------