Date:      Fri, 08 Nov 2002 09:57:51 +0100 (CET)
From:      Peter Jamrisko <jamrisko@post.cz>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mail server

Hello!

My name is Peter Jamrisko and I'm from Slovakia. In network with 10
computers I already installed FreeBSD release 4.6. I need help (how
to) to install MAIL SERVER:

1. On this network without connection to Internet (only in local
network),

2. and than on the same network connected to Internet via FreeBSD
server (which included Mail Server, Firewall, Router...).

I'm total beginner in FreeBSD and I need step-by-step instructions
or good link that would help me to solve my problem (how to setup
Sendmail, configuration of all files contiguous on Mail server, how
to create mailboxes for users, dependency between users's login and
mailboxes, etc.) Sendmail is already installed, but not configured.
On workstations is installed Windows XP.

In FreeBSD handbook I found something, but not detailed and complete
information.=20

Thank you for your help.

Peter.

My e-mail address: jamrisko@post.cz

--=20
---
Str=E1nky o automobilech, novinky, autobazary, nov=E1 auta,
p=F8=EDslu=B9enstv=ED, poji=B9t=ECn=ED aut... http://automoto.volny.cz