Date:      12 Jan 2001 09:14:55 -0500
From:      Allan Strand <stranda@cofc.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org

Hi,

Over the past several years I have had no problem subscribing and
unsubscribing to freebsd-questions.  I have been unable to get
majordomo to unsubscribe me in the past few weeks, however.  I get the
response that I requested unsubscription, but then I never get the
authorization message (at least I don't seem to see it).  I'd like to
resolve this, but I have had difficulty finding an individual to
respond to my requests.

Thanks,
Allan.
--
Allan Strand,   Biology    http://linum.cofc.edu
College of Charleston      Ph. (843) 953-8085