Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 2000 08:38:30 -0600
From:      Jeremy Vandenhouten <jeremy.vandenhouten@marquette.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCCard Modem (was Re: Laptop support)

If your looking to stay compact and portable, I would point to a PCCard
also known as PCMCIA type modem. I would direct you to this page:
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/hw-other.html but at the moment there
is just an interesting * (asterisk) there. However, usually the Xircom
or USRobotics/3Com ones are good bets, just don't get CardBus anything.