Date:      04 Aug 2002 13:54:15 -0400
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Sid Carter <sidcarter@symonds.net>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mozilla compile fails

--=-wjuqQdxD0cUv2Ct+xtmZ

On Sun, 2002-08-04 at 07:34, Sid Carter wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> While trying to compile mozilla from the ports, I get this error during
> configure phase. I have attached the config.log FYI.

Well, we don't support building ports using something other than the
system default compiler.  You should be using gcc-2.95.4 in -stable to
build your ports.  I know for a fact that works.

You may also be missing some X libraries or headers.  Without seeing the
config.log is hard to know for certain.

Joe

2002     root@calvin:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386
> [...]
> gettext-0.11.4
> gle-3.0.3
> glib-1.2.10_7
> gmake-3.79.1_2
> gnomehier-1.0_3
> gsm-1.0.10
> gtk-1.2.10_7
> imake-4.2.0_1
> imlib-1.9.14_1
> imlib2-1.0.5
> iso8879-1986
> jade-1.2.1_1
> jpeg-6b_1
> lame-gtk-3.91
> latex2e-2000.06
> lcms-1.08
> liba52-0.7.3_2
> libast-0.4
> libaudiofile-0.2.3
> libdvdcss-1.2.1
> libghttp-1.0.9
> libgnugetopt-1.1
> libiconv-1.8_1
> libmng-1.0.3
> libslang-1.4.5
> libtool-1.3.4_4
> libungif-4.1.0b1
> libxml-1.8.17_1
> m4-1.4_1
> man2html-3.0.1
> mkcatalog-1.1
> mutt-devel-1.5.1_1
> nasm-0.98.33,1
> pcre-3.7
> pkg_tarup-1.2_3
> pkgconfig-0.12.0
> pkgdb.db
> png-1.2.4
> portupgrade-20020706
> postfix-1.1.11,1
> procmail-3.22
> python-2.2.1
> rplay-3.3.2
> ruby-1.6.7.2002.07.15
> ruby-bdb1-0.1.7
> ruby-shim-ruby18-1.7.2.2002.07.31
> screen-3.9.11_1
> sudo-1.6.6
> svgalib-1.4.2_1
> tcl-8.3.4_4
> tex-3.14159
> tiff-3.5.7
> tk-8.3.4_3
> unzip-5.50
> vim-6.1.141
> wrapper-1.0_2
> x2vnc-1.31
> x2x-1.27
> xanim-2.80.2
> xemacs-mule-21.1.14
> xemacs-mule-common-21.1.14
> xemacs-mule-packages-3.0
> xemacs-packages-3.0
> xscreensaver-4.05
> zip-2.3_1
> ----------
>=20
> Thanks
> Regards
> 	Sid
> --=20
> I've known him as a man, as an adolescent and as a child -- sometimes
> on the same day.
>=20
> Sid Carter                             FreeBSD oder Debian GNU/Linux.
>=20
> with "unsubscribe freebsd-gnome" in the body of the message

--=-wjuqQdxD0cUv2Ct+xtmZ

--=-wjuqQdxD0cUv2Ct+xtmZ--