Date:      Fri, 22 May 1998 14:00:04 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Leo Mrafko <leo@gw-kesp.kesp.elf.stuba.sk>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IPXrouted

Hello!

	Sorry to bother you, but I can't help myself. I use a PC with
FreeBSD 2.2.6 (before a week it was 2.2.5) as a router. It works perfect
with IP, but now I need to do routing for IPX/SPX packets.
I thing, IPXrouted works with frames Ethernet II, but I need to route
packets of type  802.3 (802.2 LLC).
Now, when I run IPXrouted, it produces just messages like
this one:
	ipx_ctlinput: cmd 15.
Do you have any suggestions how to solve this?

	Thanks

	   	       \\\||///
	               ( o  @ )