Date:      Sat, 25 Sep 1999 13:05:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ben Hockenhull <benh@blues.jpj.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Intel n440bx support?

Hi,

I'm looking at buying a VA Linux machine to run FreeBSD on.  Oh, the
delicious irony!  I'll need a sticker to cover up the big linux decal on
the front of the unit, but life is full of challenges, and I'm sure I'll
survive.

At any rate, these boxes come with the Intel n440BX motherboard,
which has integrated 10/100 ethernet (Intel EtherExpress PRO/100+) and
integrated ultra scsi.

Before I buy, I want to verify that both of these components are supported
under FreeBSD.  I'm fairly certain that they are, but I figured I'd check.

Thanks.

Ben

--
Ben Hockenhull