Date:      Thu, 30 May 2002 20:14:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Thomas D'Amico <a32us@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Do you offer your own ..ISP?..DSL?..etc?

--0-687573840-1022814874=:77216

Hello,

I am very impressed with your fantastic site and all your superior accomplishments. I intend to study your site and download & install your o/s, and everything else you offer that supports & compliments same. Since 1997, I've been using my 1st and only pc, a 1997 worldnet (genaric) mini-tower desktop pc with a pentium 233 mhz mmx cpu and shuttle hot-569 mobo, using the same original win95b o/s. I plan to upgrade my entire system using the same pc mini-tower case. Ideally to 2002/2003 era ..2 to 3 ghz cpu & matching supeior mobo, etc. ..and continue to use your FreeBSD.ORG o/s, software, ..everything. Do you also offer your own free..ISP?..DSL?..and any other network(s) I can install ..that will enable me to access the www, free..at the fastest possible speed?

Thanks, Thomas, a32us@yahoo.com.

--0-687573840-1022814874=:77216

<P>Hello,</P>
<P>I am very impressed with your fantastic site and all your superior accomplishments. I intend to study your site and download &amp; install your o/s, and everything else you offer that supports &amp; compliments same. Since 1997, I've been using my 1st and only pc, a 1997 worldnet (genaric) mini-tower desktop pc with a pentium 233 mhz mmx cpu and shuttle hot-569 mobo, using the same original win95b o/s. I plan to upgrade my entire system using the same pc mini-tower case. Ideally to 2002/2003 era ..2 to 3 ghz cpu &amp; matching supeior mobo, etc. ..and continue to use your FreeBSD.ORG o/s, software, ..everything. Do you also offer your own free..ISP?..DSL?..and any other network(s) I can install ..that will enable me to access the www, free..at the fastest possible speed? </P>
--0-687573840-1022814874=:77216--