Date:      Thu, 3 Feb 2011 01:20:10 GMT
From:      Robert Clemens <robert@solidsolutions.net>
To:        freebsd-amd64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: amd64/141413: [hang] Tyan 2881 m3289 SMDC freeze

The following reply was made to PR amd64/141413; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Robert Clemens <robert@solidsolutions.net>
To: freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org, bug-followup@freebsd.org
Cc: avg@freebsd.org, Byron Young <bkyoung74q9@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 18:43:10 -0600

 On 12/5/2010 8:10 AM, Andriy Gapon wrote:
 > The following reply was made to PR amd64/141413; it has been noted by GNATS.
 >
 > From: Andriy Gapon<avg@freebsd.org>
 > To: bug-followup@freebsd.org, bkyoung74q9@yahoo.com
 > Subject: Re: amd64/141413: [hang] Tyan 2881 m3289 SMDC freeze
 > Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2010 16:08:44 +0200
 >
 >   Is this still an issue?
 >   The problem looks related to network code.  It would be useful to discuss this
 >   on net@.
 >   It would be useful if you could get a stack trace of the hang.
 >
 >   --
 >   Andriy Gapon
 I've yet to see the problem subside so I imagine this is still an
 issue.  I follow this PR as I still have this card and Freebsd
 in production and would love to see a resolution to this. I do believe I
 have a dev box with this setup and could probably
 get it operational to test around on this.

 --
 Robert Clemens