Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:41:36 +0300
From:      "Alexander Mogilny" <sg@astral.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>
To:        "Mark Linimon" <linimon@lonesome.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [patch] Broadcom BCM5751F Gigabit Ethernet

On 7/24/06, Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com> wrote:

> You should send-pr(1) this so it doesn't just get lost among all the
> mailing list chatter.

I have just checked the surces on my laptop using CURRENT and found
that this NIC is supported in current branch. As soon as I can see
from cvs repository information this NIC is supported since revision
1.49 of if_bgereg.h and 1.132 of if_bge.c (commited on Thu Jun 15
14:31:49 2006 UTC (5 weeks, 5 days ago) by glebius). This change is
still not present in RELENG_6 branch. Should I write pr regarding
support of this NIC in RELENG_6 branch?

--
AIM-UANIC             +-----[ FreeBSD ]-----+
Alexander Mogilny     | The Power to Serve! |