Date:      Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:16:29 -0500
From:      "Xpression" <admin@atenas.cult.cu>
To:        "FreeBSD-questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   crontab question...

Hi guys, I was wondering if I have three script files on crontab and all
they are executed at the same hour how it's function ??? I mean:

#
#minute    hour    mday    month    wday    who    command
#
0                0            *        *            *      root
/path/one/script1
0                0            *        *            *      root
/path/two/script2
0                0            *        *            *      root
/path/three/script3

they are executed at the same time or in order ??? thankssssssss