Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 14:19:11 -0600
From:      "Jim Shewmaker" <jimshewmaker@calvarychapel.com>
To:        Archie Cobbs <archie@whistle.com>
Cc:        Freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and ISDN

> Christoph Weber-Fahr writes:
>
> Some TA's actually have two RS-232 ports which can correspond
> directly to the two B-channels. If you had two of these, and four
> COM ports on your PC, then you could run multi-link PPP over the
> four B-channels, assuming the ISP equipment can handle it and you
> can figure out how to dial the thing.
>
> But with normal TA's this won't work.
>
> -Archie

The Adtran I have does this, as does some 3 Com's (I was led to
believe).  Just wanted to know if there was some jury-rigging I
needed to do with drivers or if there was a specific reason that
nobody else seems to be doing it.  Thanks for the info to all that
offered comments.

Jim Shewmaker
Network and Systems
CSN International