Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 1999 17:45:34 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Ilya Varlashkin <ilya@ripn.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   moving from 2.2-STABLE to 3.0-STABLE how-to?

Hello

Currently I have 2.2-STABLE on my desktop, but I'd like to upgrade
it to 3.0-STABLE. I've read "Making the world your own" but
it describes only generic instructions. AFAIK 3.0 has kinda different
architecture (elf, CAM), right? Is there some specific thing that
I have to care before or during upgrade from 2.2 to 3.0 or is it
just same way as update within 2.2 branch?

Thanks in advance!

--
Ilya Varlashkin