Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2000 07:26:39 +1200
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@freebsddiary.org>
To:        Richard Stanaford <rsstan@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sshd/RSAPrivateDecrypt problems after make world

All previous installs I've done have come up with OpenSSH. And so has
this:

# telnet 192.168.0.100 22
Trying 192.168.0.100...
Connected to p100.foobar.invalid
Escape character is '^]'.
SSH-1.99-OpenSSH-2.1

etc...

What existing SSH installation are you referring to?  This was a fresh
install of 4.0-R, which didn't have SSH (AFAIK) as it was a minimal
install.

thanks.