Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 1996 13:15:09 +0200
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   quickcam, xfqcam, vic

I ran xfqcam fine, got a picture. Then I ran vic-qcam (forgot
at the moment where I got it from - James?) - that's why I was
asking in a previous message.

I didn't know how to test vic without a partner so I did

vic localhost/3456

Got 'waiting for video'. It turned out that I had xfqcam still
running. So I left both programs and started xfqcam
again. Now I got 'Can't find a camera'.

Hhhm. Is there a driver problem?  I don't see something
looking like /dev/qcam0, also I don't see it in the MAKEDEV.